Yeah, I know, Tiger is usually a cat’s name but clearly, I’m NOT a cat. More important, I can list several reasons why this 3-year-young, 88 lb. boy is way better than a kitty. Let’s count together:
1. I go potty outside, so the house always smells fresh.
2. If you leave me home alone, I won’t unroll the toilet paper, which I hear humans really need these days!
3. Other dogs are my friends, even if I’ve never met them.
4. People – I like people as long as I can sniff them before they pet me. Cats, however, can be quite standoffish.
5. My mom says I’m very good with my seven-year-old person
6. I know my name and will sit and get down on command
7. My cuddles are full size because I’m a big dog!
I can feel my family’s broken hearts about having to let me go; I hope you will love me for me and not judge them. If you please email email@example.com
, click “Contact Us” or choose “Apply to Adopt” below, we can discover tons more reasons why I’m better than a cat.